GET A GUARANTEED OFFER ON YOUR HOME
Start with an Upfront Cash Offer & explore our Back-Up Cash Offer
WHAT IS THE GUARANTEED OFFER?
Before you list your home, get an Upfront Cash Offer.
If you decide to accept this cash offer, you can close as quick as 21 days. If you prefer to test the market before accepting the cash offer, then explore our Back-Up Cash Offer.
Upfront cash offer
- Close in 21 Days
- No Showings
- No Negotiations
- Skip the listing process
back-up cash offer
- 90-Day Guaranteed Buyout
- Comprehensive Go-To-Market Strategy
- Team of Expert Negotiators
- Custom Marketing Materials
- Professional Photography
- Marketing Reports
WE'VE SOLD THOUSANDS OF HOMES & BOUGHT HUNDREDS
Over the past two decades, our team of agents have had experience in various different markets and price points. We are confident in reaching your goals when it comes to selling your home.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
READY FOR YOUR OFFER?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Guaranteed Offer is actually two programs.
- Upfront Cash Offer -before you put your home on the market
- Backup Cash Offer – if you chose to put your home on the market.
A great candidate is:
- A single family home up to $500,000
- A lot size of an acre or less.
- The home must be located within our service area.
- The home can not have septic or well, and no in-ground or above ground pools.
You can receive your Upfront Cash Offer by answering a few questions about your home.
If your home qualifies, you will receive a preliminary offer. If you choose to move forward with the preliminary offer, we will coordinate a virtual or in person walk through and present you with a Final Offer.
Once you accept the Offer, a purchase agreement is signed and a third party general home inspection is scheduled. You can chose a closing date between 21 and 90 days.
If you want to explore the market, but still want certainty that your home will be sold, our Backup Cash Offer is a great fit!
- Before you list your home a pre home inspection must be completed and pre home appraisal.
- The seller and the Young Team have to agree upon the initial list price and the agreed upon Backup Cash Offer price.
- After 90 days if the home is not sold on the market, the home is taken off the market and The Young Team purchases with no contingencies.
The offer will be non contingent upon financing. Whether you choose to do an Upfront Cash Offer or the Backup Cash Offer, a general home inspection by a third party will be completed.
While the Young Team will look for additional participants that would want to offer before we bring your home to market, the majority of times there will be one Upfront Cash Offer and one Backup Cash Offer.
The Young Team has over 20 years of experience and has sold thousands of homes. Not only will you be given multiple options to help you achieve your goals, but you’ll also get a team of over 30 specialist all working together to get your home sold.
Of course! Our Worry Free Listing is the perfect fit. Thousands of our home sellers chose the Worry Free Listing and love that it has no long term commitments and you can terminate it at anytime with no penalties.
No. If you prefer to have the option of taking your home off the market at anytime, then our Worry Free Listing is the perfect solution.